Yesterday you said tomorrow.
Learned how to say ‘happy new year’ in Chinese class today.
My new year is bangin’. Good thing upon good thing.
1. My phone won’t charge so I’m getting a replacement (coming in tomorrow). It’ll be the same phone (and free of charge), and I’m glad for that. I like my HTC Evo thank you very much. Free of scratches and fingerprints(: With a fresh shine.
2. I’ve been haning out with my father and we get along smashingly.
3. I did get to go to that Anos nuevos fiesta albeit for a bit it seemed as though I might not have gotten to because of altercations with my mum.
4. My hair experiment is coming along well, and I’m gaining a new and different kind of womanly confidence.
5. My mum and I are getting along.
6. I’m reading The Count of Monte Cristo.
7. I’m eating healthy and normal amounts.
and the zinger…
8. I’ve lost 2 pounds! (since I weighed myself on the 30th or 31st)
It’s been a long time comin’, mate. I’ve gained a mighty bit of weight since my awesome streak in the summer. About a stone and a half to be exact. I was 186. My highest. But I’ve gotten back on the road of bad arsery and am 184.4lbs as of today.